Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Whats cooking to me


Cooking means something different to everyone — whether it’s for comfort, family or health; to entertain; or to make memories. I find cooking delightful and de-stressing. It fulfills my urge to learn and try something new every day. The moment I step into the kitchen I feel excited. Ideas rush into my mind. What do I want to cook today? Do I have all the ingredients? Which equipment to use. Should I try a new recipe?


Cooking is fun but at times it can get overwhelming, especially when we start looking up for information. For example: the units of conversion (which are always required for baking) or the tips and tricks, which save our time. So, I took a look at my kitchen and compiled a list of all the essentials for prepping, cooking, and baking our favorite flavorful recipes. I have also included tips on the recipes, which I follow every time I am preparing that dish.



It's said we first eat food with our eyes and that is so true. By changing the presentation and adding a few more ingredients we can change an ordinary meal into an amazing experience. That is what makes this cookbook so special because it's not just a compilation of recipes it's all the memories and experiences, which we share, with a meal.



Bon Appétit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.