Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Saturday 11 November 2017

~*~ Vegas Trip: Bacchanal Buffet ~*~

Hey Foodies!


I am back from our Vegas trip and I have loads of travel and food information for you. I have already started sharing my reviews on Google of all those beautiful places we visited during our trip and I am going to start our delicious Vegas food journey with Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace. This buffet features 500 dishes and although it is really expensive, going there is worth every penny. Why? Let me tell you:


I think for the amount of money we paid for this buffet it passes all the benchmarks I look for - Quality, Quantity and Price. Try to look for a Group-on coupon and if you are in Vegas or planning to go, don’t miss this buffet. This is not just food it’s an amazing experience. Each and every item was top notch almost as if we were ordering food from specialty restaurants and not in a buffet. 




I had loads of items but my favorites are: Raspberry Mousse, Tiramisu and Passion Fruit Pastry. 



I also had filled Croissants and Sushi and you will also get all those expensive varieties of Cheese Plate items here at the buffet! So don’t be shy and try whatever you feel like. I think this is a very good place to try new items especially Seafood where they have everything so fresh. I had Crab (for the first time) with Shrimp and believe me it was really good!



The Chinese section had all the usual delicious dishes starting with Hot and Sour soup to General Tso's Chicken to Dumplings but I would suggest you not to fill yourself on too much noodles and rice. Try the juices and smoothies, they are amazing! Specially the Watermelon and Honey Gazpacho. Then we had some Bread with Clam Chowder and Waffles with Fried Chicken. The best part is, almost everything is available in small portions so that helps you to try different dishes.


I also tried the Egg Benedict but didn’t like it. Couldn’t try the Taco section because you can imagine we were so full by that time! but if you like Ham and Bacon then pair it with the Potato Salad topped with Cranberry Sauce. 


We loved going to this buffet and this is going on our 'Must Go-to places' for our next Vegas trip.




Recommended Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.