Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Happy 2nd Birthday to Life Without Alu?

One year ago on this date, I shared the link of this blog on my Facebook and twitter accounts. I thought it will be amazing to share some recipes with my friends and family and I will also be able to rekindle my passion for writing. Today we are celebrating our 2nd birthday and it would not have been possible without my readers. So, thank you! thank you for reading my articles.

I would like to thank my mom for sharing all these wonderful recipes, tips and tricks with me and of course my loving husband – Dr. Debarshi Chatterji for clicking all these awesome photos. Thank you love for your constant support and encouragement, suggestions and feedbacks, for taking me to all those places where they serve good food, be it a classy or local restaurant, food truck or Chaat ka thela.

Many more delicious recipes will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.