Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Sunday 15 December 2019

Happy Christmas!

Hello December! You are the last one, so be the best one! 

This is indeed my favorite month because I get to decorate the Christmas tree with my cherished ornaments and put lights all around. I also get to cook and bake to my heart’s content. While I’m away in India enjoying my vacation with my parents, don’t forget to check the daily posts on Instagram and Facebook for delicious recipe ideas. 

All I want for Christmas is Food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.