Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Cafe Bigboxx, Allahabad


Photo shows: Cheese Loaded Fries

I visited this café with my sister last year March (2018). This is located in the premises of Hotel Orchard (behind Big Bazaar) which makes it easy to find. I think with the growing population of our small city and the globalization, it is good that more and more businesses are opening. I remember growing up, there weren’t many places to hang out. Coffee House was more for the grown-ups and Paradise (with the numerous pastries and patties) had no place to sit and talk. It is good to find a decently furnished place with ample of room.

In the food business, two things are very important – food and staff. Café Bigboxx has both! We ordered a mango smoothie and the staff suggested us to go for the berry smoothie because mangoes weren’t fresh. I do appreciate that they were honest with us. Very courteous too. They didn’t hang around with any ideal chit chat and served the food with attention.

We also ordered a Caesar Salad along with the Cheese Loaded Fries and both were delicious. I think this is a very good place to hang out with friends and family.


Oh the smoothie, I almost forgot about it. The triple berry smoothie was a bit tart for me. I am not used to drinking cold and tart things but other than that everything was great.


Exploring Allahabad? Read these articles as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.