Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Thursday 7 July 2022

Touch of Asia

Address: 6860 W 105th St, Overland Park, KS 66212


Phone: (913) 648-9700


This restaurant was recommended by one of our acquaintances. We went there with the expectation that lunch time will be perfect to try many different dishes but the restaurant was totally empty. As we sat down, we noticed that 2 tables were not cleaned after the customers dined. I don't know if they left right before we came in or if they ate in the morning. We were there for almost an hour and no one cleaned those tables within that time. I find this unhygienic.


The food is usual, nothing extraordinary. I did see people calling in and taking take outs and it makes sense. If we had also taken a to-go then I wouldn't be staring at those uncleaned tables all the time. Makes me wonder though, if the dining room is so unclean then what's going on in the kitchen.


I had high expectations from the mughlai paratha but it seemed like readymade chicken patty stuffed in a paratha. It didn't fulfill my expectations.


Sweets or desserts are always served at the end of the meal, unless you are ordering a thali. At many restaurants, the servers ask you before serving any cold sweets beforehand. We ordered Kulfi and they brought it out with our main course. By the time we were ready for our dessert, it had all melted.


I think this place is ok for a take out definitely not for a dine-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.