Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Wednesday 8 July 2020

What am I cooking this week?

Ever since Debarshi and I decided to do weekly cooking, it seems that we are coming up with more and more delicious varieties of recipes and dishes. This week I cooked my usual Dal, Rice and two Torkaris and Debarshi prepared Jhinge Posto, Beet er torkari and a delish Shrimp er Dalna. I will be working on the recipes and try to share them with you as soon as I can. In the meantime, there are many more recipes here on Life Without Alu? Enjoy!




Jhinge Posto








Shrimp er Dalna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.