Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Blueberry Strawberry Peas Avocado Puree


Baby Prisha will be one-year-old in two weeks. I still find it unbelievable that this last year went by so quickly. Here we were thinking that it will be difficult to manage everything as new parents but I think we did pretty good. I also think that because there wasn’t any social activity, we got to spend so much extra time with baby Prisha. I still remember when the first gift from the registry arrived (that was before she was born), I was so excited to open it. I felt almost scared to look at the tiny mittens and socks, I could barely fit two fingers inside them. I got so nervous! Newborns are small! How am I going to hold her and comfort her? Well, that is something you learn on your own. But if we are talking about tiny cloths, here is something that really helped me. A mesh bag for doing her laundry. Get a bag with a zipper, put all the small stuff of the baby inside it like their socks, mittens, washcloths. I am telling you it’s a lifesaver. You will never worry about finding the second pair again. It won't get lost and it will get washed and dried properly. This has been tried and tested by me for about a year.


Well, on to the recipe now.


Ingredients:
  • Blueberries – 1 cup (fresh or frozen)
  • Strawberries – 1 cup (fresh or frozen)
  • Peas – ½ cup (fresh or frozen)
  • Avocado – ½, ripe

Directions:
  • If you are using frozen berries and Peas, cook them in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. This helps them to soften up and blend easily.
  • Allow them to cool down then transfer to blender cup (Nutri bullet cup) with the Avocado. 
  • Blend until smooth, use the juices of the berries to make a smooth puree.
  • When making a berry puree, I prefer to strain it to remove any small seeds. I use a big strainer and bowl to do that. Just push the puree down the strainer with a rubber spatula and run the pulp in your blender with some water again. 
  • Serve and let your baby enjoy the goodness!
  • This puree can be kept in the fridge for 1 day.



Try these Baby Food purees as well:

1 comment:

  1. #lifewithoutalu #homemade #babyfoodrecipes #babyfoodie #babyfoodideas #forthebabies #forbabies #forthebaby #forbaby #purée #purée #nutribullet #nutribulletrecipes #blueberry #strawberry #strawberries #blueberries #peas #avocado #fruit #vegetables #combo #fruitvegetables

    ReplyDelete

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.