Featuring over 350 tried and tested recipes that can be prepared at home. From comfort food to restaurant style. Plus 110+ articles on Kitchen and Cooking Tips, Restaurant Reviews and more.

Thursday 23 September 2021

Diary of Finger Foods -1

This is a list of a few finger foods I have been giving baby Prisha. Sometimes she doesn’t like something and sometimes she likes them the second or third time. It is however, a great deal of fun, watching her eat these finger foods with her teeny tiny milk teeth.


Day 11
I prepared beef pasta for baby Prisha and gave her a fully cooked penne pasta to chew on. She took about 10 minutes and finally ate it. Yay! 


Day 12
I was cooking some cauliflower for our dinner and gave baby Prisha a floret. She liked munching on it. Later I found tiny cauliflower pieces everywhere!


Day 13
I gave baby Prisha a big piece of boiled sweet potato. She didn’t like it.


Day 14
I gave a boiled egg to baby Prisha. She threw it away.


Day 15
I have been giving baby Prisha pieces of mango every now and then, she never likes the pulpy feeling and just throws them away. Today I gave her a piece of dry mango. She liked it.


Day 16
Today I gave baby Prisha a piece of delicious organic Apple. I peeled it and cut a slice. She liked it so much that she used all her breakfast time trying to gnaw the piece. 


However, now if I peel the apple, she throws it away. She loves chewing the apple with the peel and then throws the peel away.


Day 17
I have been giving baby Prisha banana on and off. There is something about that fruit she doesn’t like. Maybe because it can be squished so easily. She just keeps throwing it away. 


Day 18
A piece of cantaloupe is on the finger foods menu today. Seems like she likes it.


Day 19
I gave baby Prisha a piece of sliced cucumber. She loved munching on the cool cucumber while we had our dinner.


Day 20
I gave Prisha a toasted bread with butter. She liked it.



Try these Baby Food purees as well:

1 comment:

  1. #lifewithoutalu #recipeontheblog #recipeonblog #homemade #fingerfood #fingerfoods #fingerfoodideas #fingerfoodbaby #fingerfoodtoddler #babyfood #babyfoodrecipes #babyfoodideas #babyfoodie #toddler #toddlerlife #toddlermeals

    ReplyDelete

Got a question/ suggestion/ feedback? Post it here and I will get back to you :-)
Please do not post links or spams, those comments won't be published.